If you are not satisfied with the result in your case you may appeal against either the finding of guilt (conviction) or the sentence imposed or both.

Our lawyers are experienced in appeals from all courts. The appeal process can involve appeals from and to the following courts :

• Magistrates Court
• County Court
• Supreme Court
• Court of Appeal
• Federal Court of Australia
• High Court of Australia